Senior Faculty Board
Graham Stokoe has more than 25 years experience in the European Medical Device industry. With broad experience in European sales/marketing, general management and more recently Public Policy, Health Economics and Reimbursement, Graham is now an independent consultant with affiliations to a number of organizations specializing in market access and reimbursement.
Positions and education
- Senior Faculty Board Member - WMDO
- Independent Consultant & Senior Consultant at Synergus
- Director of Health Economics & Public Affairs at Boston Scientific International.
- Director Public Policy Guidant Europe
- General Manager of Guidant UK, Ireland & Nordic.
- Consultant to the European Health Technology Institute for SocioEconomic Research (EHTI). The EHTI is a collaboration involving 3 academic centres (University of Bocconi, Milan; Technical University, Berlin; and the London School of Economics), healthcare policy makers and Eucomed (the European Trade Association for Medical Devices).
- Chairing the Eucomed Economic Affairs Group (formerly Funding & Reimbursement Focus Group). Co-chaired a European Society of Cardiology Cardiovascular Roundtable (CRT) Task Force focusing on improving patient access to medical technologies across Europe.
- BSc (Hons) Biological Sciences
- MBA from the University of Warwick and a Diploma in Marketing.
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing in the UK.
- Stokoe G, ‘The impact of early HTA on medical technology innovation: a company perspective'’ Italian Journal of Public Health Yr3, vol. 2, summer 2005, supplement 1
- Kearney P, Stokoe G, Breithardt G, Longson C, Marco J, Morgan J, Priori S, Ruether A, Taylor R, Hertog M, ‘Improving patient access to novel medical technologies in Europe’; European Heart Journal, 2006 27(7): 882-885
- Ryden L, Stokoe G, Breithardt G, Lindemans F, ‘Patient access to medical technology across Europe'; European Heart Journal 2004 Apr; 25(7): 611-6
- Siebert M, Claus L C, Carlise M, Casteels B, deJong P, Kreuzer M, Sanghera S, Stokoe G, Trueman P, Wenk-Lang A, ‘HTA for medical devices in Europe. What must be considered?’ Int. J. Technology Assessment in Health Care 2002 Summer; 18(3):733-40