Overview of Data Management Plan and Query Process
This course provides you with an easy to understand and excellent overview of the data management plan and the query process. Here you will be taken through the data management plan in general, with a complete explanation of the process of edit checks, why we use CRF instructions and the difference between database queries and monitoring queries. Believe us; queries (like size) do matter.
Upon completion of this course, trainees will be able to correctly and successfully:
- Recognize the importance of issuing a data management plan and correct training for all relevant parties on its requirements.
- Comprehend and explain the query process
- Perform accurate edit checks to ensure a precise final data set and to eliminate the need for queries as much as possible.
- Produce and distribute detailed instructions on how to complete the case report form
- Comprehend how data base queries are generated and how through accurate monitoring and monitoring queries, to avoid the costly process of additional data base queries.
Clinical investigation administrative personnel, Clinical investigation coordinator, clinical research associates, any other professional starting in the area of clinical investigations.
A general understanding of all other topics covered in the courses related to Effective Monitoring.