Accelerating Successful Patient Recruitment
This two-part course illustrates the benefits of an effective patient recruitment program, including how to understand, utilize, and calculate its value.
It covers the following topics:
- Designing enrollment systems suitable to specific needs
- Developing a budget and determining the return on investment
- Successful management tactics to optimize results
- The six requirements of a successful patient recruitment program
- A case study of a real medical device patient recruitment program initiative
This course was created by renowned industry expert Mark Summers.
Watch the Course Trailer:
Upon successfully completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Create value by establishing an effective patient recruitment program, including how to measure and calculate that value
- Identify and comprehend the requirements and objectives that make up a successful patient recruitment program
- Design a patient recruitment system based on specific products and patient populations
- Develop a budget and determine the return on investment
- Canvass patients in a study and collect follow-up data
- Manage a system to obtain the desired results
- Determine what kind of expertise is needed for a successful program and when and where to find such information
Clinical research associates (monitors), senior clinical research associates, clinical project and compliance managers, clinical quality associates and managers, clinical affairs directors, regulatory affairs managers, clinical investigators, and clinical study coordinators, marketing, and sales managers involved in clinical investigations are all encouraged to enroll in this course.
The following courses are required:
- Effective Monitoring of Medical Device Clinical Investigations (series; IDs 41–48, 59, 56, 50–55, 108, 96)