Accelerating Successful Patient Recruitment
Make no mistake about it; ensuring high return on investment through accelerated patient enrollment is not a myth and this outstanding two-part course by renowned industry expert, Mark Summers will show you in rich detail how an effective patient recruitment program pays for itself through capturing the value of time and how to measure and calculate that value.
From designing the enrollment system that’s right for your trial to developing a budget and determining your return on investment, you’ll learn the six requirements that make up a successful patient recruitment program and how to successfully manage your system for best results. This course includes a case study of an actual medical device patient recruitment program initiative.
Upon completion of this course, trainees will be able to correctly and successfully:
- Create value by establishing an effective patient recruitment program, including how to measure and calculate that value.
- Identify and comprehend the requirements and objectives that make up a successful patient recruitment program.
- Design an effective patient recruitment system based on specific product and patient population.
- Develop a budget and determine return on investment.
- Maintain patients in a study and collect follow-up data.
- Managing a system to obtain the desired results.
- Determine what kind of expertise is needed at what moment and where to find it.
Clinical investigation administrative personnel, Clinical investigation coordinator, Clinical research associates, any other professional starting in the area of clinical evaluation / clinical investigations, Regulatory Affairs Director, RA/QA Director, Marketing and Sales Manager, Marketing and Sales Director.
Understand all aspects of a clinical investigation as outlined in the Effective Monitoring program and more particular matters such as ethics (ID 42, ID 45, ID 56).