ISO 14971: 2007 Review
This course is an overview of the risk management standard ISO 14971: 2007.
Watch the Course Trailer:
To identify, implement, verify and maintain risk control measures to reduce risk associated with medical devices to an acceptable level.
- Clinical Professional involved in clinical strategic activities of the medical devlice life cycle.
- Director clinical investigations
- Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
- Quality Engineer
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager