Developing an EU Reimbursement Strategy for a Medical Device
This course reviews how to develop funding and reimbursement plans and create a decision framework for introducing innovative medical devices to prospective payment-based systems.
Watch the Course Trailer:
Upon successfully completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Consider how reimbursement plans fit within other planning activities associated with marketing new devices, including clinical, regulatory, sales, and marketing plans
- Identify the following steps involved in the reimbursement planning process:
- Step 1: Understanding the reimbursement environment
- Step 2: Setting objectives for product positioning
- Step 3: Identifying decision makers and influencers
- Step 4: Strategy formulation
- Step 5: Actual implementation
Medical device professionals needing to understand how to develop an EU reimbursement strategy are welcome to participate in this course.
The following course is required:
- Introduction to European Funding and Reimbursement Systems (ID 134)