Creating Value in Healthcare
This course introduces the most fundamental sources of value in healthcare and provides high-level context to healthcare customers and stakeholders and the care continuum. It examines how to best determine a product’s value by showing examples of companies that have both succeeded and failed in creating value.
The level of understanding of this course is intended to enable industries to maximize the value of their products and services, and hence establish a basis for a solid industry position and profitable long-term business model.
Watch the Course Trailer:
Upon successfully completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Analyze and evaluate their company’s position and explore ways to increase value in the healthcare marketplace
- Comprehend the concepts involved in creating value in healthcare, including:
- Benefit and cost vs. standard of care
- Stakeholders in healthcare: patients, providers, and payers
- The continuum of care: access, diagnosis, treatment, and outcome
Personnel of all company sizes, functions, and levels, with an emphasis on marketing in healthcare-related industry companies are welcome to enroll in this course.
Experience in healthcare or in the healthcare industry is recommended but not required.